How to use the sprinkler (Dongfeng or Liberation)
Read the instruction manual carefully before using the sprinkler (Dongfeng or Liberation). Operating strictly according to the requirements of use is an important guarantee for using a sprinkler.
1. Requirements for Water Sources When the sprinklers (Dongfeng or Liberation) use river ditch and pond as water source, pay attention to that all the ends of the suction pipe are not submerged in water. In order to avoid inhaling stones or more sand and drift debris, the suction pipe end is generally provided with a filtering device, and it is forbidden to remove the filtering device during the water absorption. If the water source is shallow, it is necessary to dig up the water absorption area in advance so as to ensure that it does not contain impurities and air. The water pump requirements for different sprinklers are different. The clean water pump requires no impurities in the water. The turbid water pump requires no stones and excessive sediment in the water.
2. Before adding water to a centrifugal water pump, a certain amount of water must be added to the water pump. After the water is added, the water inlet must be closed. When the self-priming pump is used for the first time, it is necessary to add water, and it is not necessary to add water later.
3. The water inlet pipe must be vacuumed when the water inlet pipe system must maintain a certain degree of vacuum in order to suck water into the tank. The inlet pipe system must be sealed reliably, the hose can not be damaged, the hard pipe can not have cracks, otherwise it will have a phenomenon of air leakage, which will result in the situation that it cannot suck water.
4. Parking stalls Sprinklers must be parked either before or after watering.
5. Winter watering Before the advent of winter, the water in the pumps and pipes should be vented to prevent freezing. The northern part of the country is generally no longer under construction during the severe winter. Therefore, after the construction is completed, the water in the pump and the water pipe will be drained immediately to prevent future problems.
6. Sprinkler Precautions The front sprayer of the sprinkler is located at a low position and close to the ground. The spray pressure is greater and can be used for flushing the road surface. The rear nozzle is located at a higher position (the sprinkler head is generally installed on the left and right sides respectively), and the sprinkler surface is wide. When spraying water on highway construction, the front nozzle should be closed when the rear nozzle is used, and the width of the water can be adjusted as needed when the adjustable nozzle is used to spray water. The wider the sprinkler width, the less the amount of intermediate overlap and the more uniform the sprinkler density.
7. Lubrication and fastening In the course of use, lubrication points of the drive assembly must be regularly lubricated, and the connection points are often tightened to ensure normal use.
8. Periodically, the sewage tank is equipped with a sewage pipe. The entrance of the pipe is the lowest point of the tank. After a period of use, the discharge pipe switch should be opened periodically to remove the accumulated debris from the tank until the water becomes clear.
Medical Waste Microwave Disposal Equipment
China leading manufacturers and suppliers of Medical Waste Treatment,Medical Waste Solutions, and we are specialize in Medical Waste Sterilizer,Medical Hazardous Waste Disposal, etc.
Medical Waste Treatment,Medical Waste Solutions,Medical Waste Sterilizer,Medical Hazardous Waste Disposal
Henan Liying Environmental Science and Technology Co., Ltd. , https://www.disposingmedicalwaste.com